> La une > Documents > Study INERIS of the performances of existing and under development AMSs and SRMs
Study INERIS of the performances of existing and under development AMSs and SRMs
Within the context of the BREFs revision, many industrial associations have concerns on the capability of automated measuring systems (AMSs) and standard references methods (SRMs), that are available on the market, to fulfil new, increasingly low emission measurement requirements, especially in the field of waste incineration and large combustion plants.
The study is based on:
- AMSs performance data given in certification documents for certified instruments;
- Experience of control laboratories’ measurement uncertainties when they calibrate AMSs (see the 2 approaches described below);
- Data from QAL2 control reports for waste incineration installations in Europe, supplied by the industrial associations.
The quality of both the AMSs’ and SRMs’ performances is mainly evaluated through 2 characteristics:
- Measurement uncertainty at the ELVs level;
- And the ratio between the ELV and the LoQ.
Le : 28/10/2019
Aucune contribution sur cet article